Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So I'm a blogger now??

Ok, so I'm a blogger. Now what? I was told it was theraputic, a good way to stay in touch with friends and associates and also show my jewelry. So, here I am! We'll see how it goes. I'm terrible at writing letters -- hopefully this will be different. Somehow it's so much easier sitting at a screen and watching the words pop up right in front of you. It's immediate gratification, if nothing else.

I hope to share thoughts, new trends in jewelry designs and materials. Color forecasts and more.

I'll share recipes, photographs from myself and -- please!! send me your thoughts and photographs of your newest creations. I would love to post them here and show off your work. What fun to see you develop your artistic dreams.


Speaking of Picture.....
I'm dabbled in the studio this morning at O'Dark-Hundred while the world was still sleeping and made these earrings -- which currently are on my ears! I used the Mini Nick & Nora charms, the little Daisy Connectors, hoop earwires, various findings and some crystals and freshwater pearls. I think they came out pretty well. They hang REALLY great! And you should hear the delicate jingle sound they make against my neck...love it! And they were so easy to make.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll try this again tomorrow morning. Perhaps I'll have something more exciting to write about.

Please feel free to drop me a line, share your thoughts. And, please do send snapshots along if you'd like me to post your jewelry creations....would love to see what you're up to.

Pay it forward....Jill

1 comment:

joco said...

Hiya Jill,

I usually take a peek at my neighbours for a few minutes each evening.
We were ships in the night for a fleeting moment.
O dear, I seem to be in nautical mode :-)

I hope you enjoy the blogging experience,

joco