Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jewelry Contest

I think it's time we had a contest again! I'm going to pick a couple of Brass Bouquet findings that I think are easy to work with and challenge you all to a contest!

I will begin posting photographs as soon as they come available. The winner will be chosen by viewer voting. Voting should be sent to brassbouquet@comcast.net.

Rules: Create an inspiring piece using any shades of purple, along with Brass Bouquet brass findings and components -- using at least one component from the few I have selected to be part of the finished piece. Purple must be pronounce -- you know me, purple is my favorite color -- but burgundy, plum, even deep red can be used. Email your photographs in 500 dpi (jpeg format) to brassbouquet@comcast.net for submission. All photos will be posted on the blog and available to the public for voting purposes.

The winner will receive a $25.00 shopping spree at the Brass Bouquet, be featured in the Brass Bouquet Blog and a link will be available to their website or sales site.

Submissions will be due no later than midnight, by January 20, 2009. Final voting tally will be completed by January 25. The winner's name will be announced on January 26, 2009, here at my blog and in my newsletter.

Check back tomorrow for the list of item(s) which must be included in your creation! And then, let the games begin!

No comments: